Thursday, January 8, 2015

blog #9

1) My favorite unit was broadcasting because it was something different other than the writing part of journalism. My least favorite part was editorials and reviews just because they were not as interesting to me as other sections were. 

2) My favorite project was the cartoon project because we could be creative and come up with something that had color and creativity. My least favorite project was the publisher project because we were limited to what we could do it on and it had multiple parts to it. 

3) One thing I would keep about this class is how independent you can be. you get your projects done on your own and if you have a problem that's when you go to Mrs.Brown. One thing I would change would be making this class a war long class because I feel like right when we got used to writing Trojan Trumpet  we have to leave and a new group will have to learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment